Thursday, July 8, 2010

Best Buy of the Season


Yep, there it is. I bought this as soon as I saw them in the stores. So what we were on a diet at the time. I knew that if I waited until it got hot, they would be gone and I'd be out of luck. I think it is quickly becoming the most used appliance in my kitchen. I honestly don't know how this Jenson family got along without one of these babies.

We used to bribe the kids to be reverent in church with homemade cookies every Sunday. I think the tradition will change starting now. Homemade ice cream as the new reverence treat!

Yummy! Nothing like ice cream without all the fillers, and I can make it gluten-free, too!

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Excuse my English (I had to use a translator). Your blog gave me a very great calm! It's a lovely blog! Congratulations. Kisses from Brazil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE homemade icecream even though it doesn't always agree with me. If you're worried about diet I know they have a lot of sorbet recipes you could try or just use other alternatives of dairy type products.

    ReplyDelete