Saturday, July 30, 2011

My trip to the Mid-west

Didn't turn out anything like I hoped. Here are a few words to describe the trip...

Regret
Making the best of the situation
Her controlling
Her disrespect
Embarrassment
Hunger
Her dishonesty
Her betrayal

I'm not sure if my friend and I will still be friends when this is over. I vacillate between trying to forgive and work things out and just cutting her off. I never had any idea that she could behave like this. I learned some very valuable lessons.

NEVER rent a car when the person who is supposed to pay for it can't.
Be very CAREFUL who you travel with.
ALWAYS get the rental car insurance.

3 comments:

  1. That is hard. Sorry it was such a mess. Hope you are able to work thing out one way or another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is horrid. I'm sorry you didn't get any sort of vacation and just heartache. I'm glad your back safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ICK. I hate it when fun things end up not being fun. I hope you find your way through it and have peace with the outcome. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete