Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Boredom

I've had a hefty case of boredom set in, and can't seem to get it dislodged. So I decided to make a list of the things you do when you are bored.



  • Sleep--and when you wake up, turn over and sleep some more
  • Check facebook for the 100,000th time today
  • Check the blog again, just in case someone blogged in the last 2 minutes
  • Read every book in the house
  • Stare at the phone and will it to ring (hoping it will be someone other than teenagers calling to talk to your teenager)
  • Bake cookies and eat them all. (ok, I only cooked four cookies and ate them)



Here are a few more productive things I've done:



  • Go for a walk
  • Set next year's goals
  • Study so next year's goals are a possibility
  • chat online with my sister

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who has boredom set in once in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I would have known I would have dragged you along to Costco and Walmart with me :) Sorry you are feeling bored. I hate when I feel that way.

    ReplyDelete