Monday, August 13, 2012

Good music makes a huge difference!

This is what I listened to as I ran this morning. Music by "Jericho Road"

Song 1:
I'm always looking beyond the mark
I've been way too far away to clearly see
You gave me courage to open my heart
And find the strength
Deep inside of me

Song 2:
There is no end
There is no death
But a love that's big enough 
To cover every single step
There is no way
I will give in
Cause I can face tomorrow
If I know where to begin 
And as long as I have you
There is no end

Song 4:
It's time
To make the best of time
Just trust and you will find
There's something you can do
To make the best of time
You gotta understand
When you just reach out your hand
Someone's reaching out for you
Just leave your fears behind
It's time

I could have run farther, but decided that one minute longer than what was scheduled was enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment