Friday, September 21, 2012

Just a quicky

I just realized something. 

It took ALOT less time getting used to NOT BEING Relief Society president than it took to get used to BEING the Relief Society president. 

I never felt comfortable with it completely. There was always something I thought I should be doing better, but near the end at least I felt I had grown into the job. Ha ha...thinking about it, I've always had this idea that whatever I do is no big deal. I just don't see how big it is or how important it is...because I DID IT. That's the way I feel with Relief Society president. Towards the end it became NOT A BIG DEAL, and that's why I knew my time was almost done. 

Since about June I was so busy with Relief Society and my parents' 50th party that I had to put some other things on the back burner. After about 1.5 weeks of doing not much of anything, I finally started reading, tatting and playing the piano again. It's nice to pick up the things I had to postpone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment