Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Which will it be...Witch or Warlock?

We're going to have a new addition to our family around Halloween!

John and Laney are expecting!

We are so excited to be abuelita y abuelito. Hannah squealed when we told her. She is so excited to be an aunt, and the boys are excited to be uncles. We can't wait! Tom says it can come a little early and be born on his birthday.

And other exciting news...

I'm going to girl's camp this year! I've been called as the ward camp director. All I can say is "Thank goodness it's a stake camp this year" and "I can't wait to go to camp with Hannah!"

I'm working hard on health so I will be able to hike with them. More on my other blog.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, yay!!! :) How exciting!!! :) Happy, happy prayers and wishes everyone's way! :)

    ReplyDelete