Tuesday, October 29, 2013

She's here!

I'm just a proud abuelita!
 
Adelaide Laney Jenson
October 24, 2013
 
John and Adelaide

Tom and Adelaide

Hannah and Adelaide

Tim and Adelaide
"You're so lucky, John" (Tim's quote)

James and Adelaide

Abuelita and Adelaide



 
John and Laney said that in the weeks before she was born they wondered if she was stubborn. They said it took several nurses, a doctor and 1.5 hours to get her in position for a stress test.
 
Laney was scheduled for a C-section on October 24, but went into labor the night before. Adelaide was born at 8:08 am October 24. John said she was angry that they didn't let her do it her way so she pooped all over the doctor. He said, "She's just like her parents...full of crap."
 
She may be stubborn, but she is a very good baby. She hardly ever cries.
 
However, they feel that she picked her name and refuses to be called anything but Adelaide.
 
I may have mentioned this before, but here goes...
 
I was nearly 25 years old when John was born.
He is 25 now when Adelaide was born. I am 50.
I just think that is a cool pattern.
 
My mom is the oldest of her family.
I am the oldest child and grandchild
John is the oldest child, grandchild and great grandchild.
Adelaide is also the oldest child, grandchild and great grandchild.
I think that is cool, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment