Wednesday, April 29, 2015

What happens when Life gets LIFEY

Time flies...!

What's new here?

Tom is looking forward to pitching an idea for a cartoon..."Life with Dad" He is also being creative in other areas as well.

I've been teaching piano. I have four students and love watching them learn and grow. I also taught a class about the Word of Wisdom. I was afraid someone would try to argue with me, but they didn't.

John and Laney are finishing up college. John will graduate with his Bachelor's in Psychology this July.

Tim and Lindsay are living in Nampa and trying to get their feet under themselves.

James is working at DI.

Hannah is at BYU-Idaho and loving it. She is also working on her mission papers. I don't think about that too much or I cry. I'm so proud of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment