Monday, December 28, 2009

Best Christmas Ever!

The camera took a back seat this year in our celebrations so we have very few photos from Christmas. I think there are 9 in all...lol. Here are some of the best ones.

My favorite part of Christmas was having all my kids home!

Hannah was happy with her copy of "Twilight"

John is explaining the gift he gave to Tim. We told him to get something that we didn't know he would need on his mission. So John gave Tim a couple lightweight, simple games that he can play on P-day.

(I just looked at this photo closely...no, Tom is not picking his nose. He is wiping his eye!)

The next best gift, as far as I'm concerned, was the cd I got from my mom and dad. They had an album of Christmas Barbershop style music that I loved as a kid. I've been looking all over online for it and apparently it is out of print, not found anywhere. I asked mom about it several months ago and she didn't know if they still had it. Well, I guess they did because mom had that record converted to cd for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment