Thursday, December 24, 2009

Pre-Christmas Fun

Tom let John have the privilege of being Santa at the ward party. He did a great job and loved every minute of talking to the kids.
And we couldn't resist the chance to sit on Santa's lap either!

Have you been naughty or good?
If you flip through those two photos quickly it looks like on of those flip books and Santa is beating James up. LOL



The Traditional Gingerbread Houses

James's house


Hannah's house


Tim's house


My house


My house found a welcome home at a friend's. This is the 5th year that I have given my house away. I decided the real fun is in the decorating and then watching the glee of the kids when I show up at the door with a house for them!




And then there was the not so traditional trip to Utah! My sister came from North Carolina for a visit so I HAD to go see her. Linda and I traveled together with 3 of the kids and stayed at Nancy's house. They had a blast playing on Nancy's slide with their other teenage cousins. It's so fun to see all those teenagers having fun together. And us grown ups had plenty of girl time to gab and enjoy each other.



On Monday we went to Temple Square to see the lights. I hadn't been there since before we moved to Boise 9.5 years ago. Can you believe it's been that long?













1 comment:

  1. We LOVED the house. Everyone who came over marveled at how talented I was, but then I had to tell them you made it.

    ReplyDelete