Wednesday, May 5, 2010

First Letter!

We got Timothy's first letter today, and he is doing great. Three days in the MTC, and he was loving the Spirit, his companion, the other missionaries on the floor and the leadership of the MTC. He said he is with lots of polynesian boys and thinks that is cool. He said he was pretty comforable with the first discussion, getting to know people and letting them know that they care about them.

I always worry about my boys in the MTC because I had such a rough time there. Johnathan had some rough spots, but pulled out of it soon. Timothy hasn't been bothered by a thing apparently. I shouldn't be surprised that they would have an easier time in the MTC than I did. All my struggles were related to the issues I carried around with me. My boys haven't had to deal with those same issues...Thank goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment