Sunday, May 9, 2010

Look what I found!

I woke up bright and early this morning and couldn't go back to sleep, so I decided to spend the time looking through my closet again. I found the shorts I haven't been able to wear since Hannah was a baby! I currently weigh a few pounds less than I did when James and Hannah were born. My plateau is OVER!


Oh, and for the first time since we moved to Idaho I got the "renew by mail" thing for my driver's license. Tom gets them almost every time, but this is the first time for me. Problem is...I already look quite a bit different than my photo. I'll be looking even more different by then...so I guess I'd better just go in and get a new photo taken for my license.


And this is my Mother's day gift from Tom. He found it at a yard sale. Pecan wood table and matching chairs. This is the nicest table we've had so far, and it's sturdy!

I'd better be careful. Last year my gift was a new recliner...and then I crushed my foot and used the recliner ALOT.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure the table would be as comfortable to recline on so I would suggest not dropping anything on your foot. Although that new table might induce family to come and invade the premise. ;)Happy mothers day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully the table doesn't adjust...we don't need any hand injuries either :) Beautiful find!!!

    ReplyDelete