Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wish me luck!

I'm pretty nervous about what I've done. I submitted an application for a new job. Actually, it's still with Boise School District Food Service and it's still at my school. The only difference really is that I would be working 5 hours a day instead of 2...AND I would do everything the assistant manager used to do. The only catch is they took the title away so I'll still be an assistant 1...but doing the job of an assistant manager. I just found out today that a fellow who works at North Junior High is also applying. I knew it wouldn't be as easy to get this position as it was to get the 2 hour job 3.5 years ago. THEN, I told them I wanted the job, Jo called to tell the lady at the district office and she told Jo I had the job. I didn't even have to interview. Of course, I had been subbing for four years at that point. Now I'm in my fourth year at this school, eighth year with the district. I guess we'll see if I have enough seniority to help at all.

1 comment: