Saturday, January 15, 2011

Temple!

Tegucigalpa Honduras Mormon Temple

This is what the Tegucigalpa Honduras Temple will look like. It was announced in 2007 and I was sad to learn that construction had been halted soon after it was begun. Finally, the church decided to change locations of the temple site and construction was begun again in 2009. Members in Honduras had to travel by bus 12 hours to get to the temple in Guatemala. Mostly, they go once a year.


I lifted this photo off facebook. My friend Francis is in it somewhere. I was looking at it thinking, "Wait! That's not the Guatemalan temple. What temple is that?" It's the Honduras temple! I'm so excited for them. My friends there in the Teguc area will be able to attend the temple as much as they want!

No comments:

Post a Comment