Friday, June 3, 2011

Sleepless nights

The district supervisor emailed later yesterday to say she wants to meet next Thursday because she has more questions.

After yet another sleepless night over this issue (I've lost more sleep since January than in my entire life), I decided that I'm tired of getting abused. I'm tired of having to deal with abusers. I'm tired of trying to do something about it to make things better for the next person and getting no where.

If those ladies in the district office can't recognize abusive behavior when it is spelled out for them, then I don't want to work for them. I can't meet with them Thursday because I am taking my van to the mechanic for a follow up check up and I don't know how long it will take. They will just have to rely on phone calls or email.

Also, because we are going on vacation the next day and the last thing I want is more drama and sleepless nights to ruin my vacation.

I'm done. Fed up. Finished.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe she is just trying to get the whole picture so this type of thing is not repeated. It's hard to know the whole story unless she gets the whole picture. At a business aspect she is doing her job to get the facts because stuff like this in the workplace should not be tolerated. Sometimes it's hard to face things but you'll be a stronger person after the experience is over. Look at it as standing up for yourself and not being the victim anymore. If we stay silent then we are defeated. Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Debbie. I asked that she call or email her questions so we can do it sooner. It's time for me to put it behind me and start healing. I just wanted them to know there is a problem they need to watch. I know it's too late to fix anything for me, and I really am ok with that.

    ReplyDelete