Monday, June 6, 2011

Wasn't too bad

I had another talk with the district ladies. There were three of them. I appreciated that they explored the issues without making a judgement on either side. I'm sure that when they talk to the manager she'll talk her way out of any trouble, but at least I tried. It's enough that I know what she is, and I'm out of it. I keep telling myself that all of this was caused by her bad attitude and impatience and pride. After explaining why I didn't feel I could come to the district for help, the thought that keeps surfacing is, "Why didn't she go to the district for help?" Probably because she didn't want help. 

The district ladies encouraged me to apply for new positions. I asked specifically if they would tell other managers about this when I apply. They said no. 

So, now that the stress is going to get better, I'll revamp my eating. I've been eating just for survival and not making the best choices. I'll get that turned around soon.

2 comments:

  1. Glad it went okay. Glad you are in a better place. Hope it keeps getting better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Ann! It is starting to work out! You will probably like where you end up better. Love ya sis!

    ReplyDelete