Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Best Visiting Teaching Experience Yet!!!

While we were on the cruise, my sister in law and I were talking about visiting teaching and some of the amazing experiences you can have. 

Then we arrived in Cabo San Lucas and went about having fun. Tom, the kids and I found a water taxi and made our way to Lover's Beach. We got out of the taxi and made our way across the beach to find a place to leave our stuff while we played in the water. Suddenly I hear, "Ann! What are you doing here?!" It was one of the girls I visit teach. I knew they were going on a cruise, but hadn't kept track of when and where. We set our stuff by theirs and went about playing and visiting a little. Later we made our way to the boat and I told Christi that I had made a visiting teaching contact that day. 

Yesterday this girl told me the rest of the story. At the time she was (understandably) upset because of losing her wedding and ctr rings in the water. She said that even though we didn’t talk all that much it really helped to have someone she knew there at that time. 

I have no doubt that Heavenly Father had his hand in our being there. He’s the only one who knew she would need someone at that moment. For us to be on that trip and on that beach at the precise moment She needed someone is too far fetched to not be Heavenly Father’s work. He knows each of us and our needs, and He meets those needs in very unexpected ways sometimes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment