Friday, April 13, 2012

Time Flies When...What the heck. It just flies


Not much has been happening around here other than school, work and church work. Indexing is in full swing, and I'm enjoying helping with that. It's a good change from Relief Society all the time. 


The big news is that TIM COMES HOME ON MAY 4!!! We are all so excited to see him. I remember those last days and weeks of the mission. You're excited to come home, but at the same time you're nervous about the future. Real life isn't as structured as a mission. You will be worrying about finding a job and where to go to school. In some ways you want to stay there. I'm feeling very similar things. I'm so excited to have Tim home again, but I'm also worried about him finding a job and going to school. It's hard to figure those things out when you're just getting started. 



Timothy of Green Gables!


Tonight we're having James' birthday party. He has five young men coming over for s'mores. I can't believe my youngest little boy is now 17 years old! He was so tiny when he was born; I thought his name was bigger than he was. 



James with his friend George


We'll celebrate the other three birthdays on May 5 when Tim is home and John and Laney are in town. 

2 comments:

  1. Is that George Lopez?!! I cannot believe Tim is already coming home!! And the thought I had when I read this is, "Wow, Mothering really never ends..." good, but always challenging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Pam. That's George Lopez. He was on our cruise for the first half.

    ReplyDelete