Saturday, January 19, 2013

Food, Glorious Food!

This month we had a lady come to RS to talk about food storage and USING IT! She had lots of great ideas, and we enjoyed a taster's table made entirely from food storage items. Her blog is All Things Provident and you can find lots of recipes and ideas there.



Yesterday I decided it was time to try her cookies. They are delicious. They have no eggs and half the butter was replaced with white beans. The family loves them. I'm going to try them again with egg replacer to see how that works. 

I've been busy working on our menu and updating our food storage so I know what we need to get. Rotation has always been a problem for me. Hopefully, the things I learned this month will help with that.

1 comment:

  1. Those look really good! We should get our food storage stuff in order, too... ::sigh:: Thanks for the helpful info & link! :)

    ReplyDelete