Saturday, March 7, 2009

6th Picture

Instructions: Go to your picture files. Open the 6th folder, and the 6th picture. Post it on your blog and tell the story of the picture. Then tag 6 people. (I'll just leave it open for whoever wants.)

This one is from our Church History Vacation in 2006. It is the sunset as seen from our campsite at Camp Nauvoo which is owned by the Community of Christ church. We stayed there 3 nights, and paid $3 per person each night. We even had showers and laundry facilities. We only had one neighbor in this field on one of the nights we were there.



I loved Nauvoo and would go back in a heart beat. The Spirit was so strong there. It was fun to learn about the pioneers. We even did a session in the Nauvoo Temple. My favorite part of Nauvoo was the Womanhood Garden. I remember when those statues were placed there and kept pinching myself to make sure I was really there seeing them with my own eyes.

I am so jealous because my aunt and uncle are going there in April to serve a mission!

No comments:

Post a Comment