Thursday, March 26, 2009

Wild and Crazy

That was today. I spent the entire day printing copies of Tim's eagle project for the board of review tonight.

While they were printing I went out running errands. A few hours later...

I had gone to check out JoAnn's new store and found a sale on scrapbooking paper...5 for $1...over to Archivers to get some page things to store my old negatives...to the library to return stuff and get more stuff and then to Freddies to get a few things. BUT when I got to Freddies I realized that I had lost my shopping list. I could only remember 2 of the 3 things on the list. Oh, well. If it was that important I'll remember by Monday, I'm sure.

Home I go and I'm greeted with, "Mom, I can't print my birthday party invites because we are out of ink." I knew we were close, but I thought we had a little more than that. I still needed to scan 6 pages of Tim's project and print them out, too. So finally I decided a trip to Kinko's was in order.

"D-oh! Now I remember what I forgot at Freddies...giant paper clips!"

So back to Freddies...

I'm in the middle of Freddies and tugging at the neck of my t-shirt again. "Why is this darn thing climbing so much today?" I look. Lo, and behold...I've been wearing my t-shirt backwards ALL DAY!

We got the copies of the project put together and the board of review went smoothly. Now we are just waiting for the award to work it's way through the National office and the Postal Service to our house. Should take about six weeks.

I think I'll pay Kinko's to do all of it when it's James' turn.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I have done that before. Kevin usually notices and lets me know right as he comes home, after I have been running around all day. Grrr....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually did it twice last week. The second time I had the shirt on backwards AND wrongside out. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, definitely Kinko's, LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete