Thursday, April 16, 2009

Record Setter and stuff

Hannah had a track meet today and set some new records. She has a new Personal Record on the discus. It is 49 feet. She has been throwing around 30 feet in practice.

The other record is the shot put. She got a PR of 17 feet today...the school record for girl's shot put was 15 feet.





Isn't she cute?! I am so proud of Hannah. She has such amazing confidence. She is one of the kindest, most loving people I know.

My mom and dad visited for Easter and we went to the temple together. My sister Linda is an officiator at the Boise Temple, and we were able to attend the session she was officiating in. Then we did a second session and met Linda in the cafeteria for lunch. It was a very good morning.

When Johnathan went through the temple for the first time, Linda told me, "We're just two proud mamas, aren't we?" I told my mom that I could pretty much say the same thing as we watched Linda do her duties in the temple. I've got such a special sister.


Mom, Linda and Dad


Mom and Dad


3 comments:

  1. Way to go Hannah! That is just great and there is nothing like spending the morning in the temple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive Hannah!!! That's amazing on the Personal Bests...keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that is WONDERFUL!!! :-) Great job, Hannah!!! And wow, what a wonderful opportunity for temple service - I'm so happy for Linda!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete