Sunday, April 12, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

It's birthday season at the Jenson house.

Johnathan turned 21 on April 4. I can't believe I have a 21 year old son. Wow! How did that happen?


Tim will be 18 on April 22. I can't believe that one either.



And James will turn 14 on April 15.



It's that time again! Today on the way home from church the boys told me that they may have interviews with the bishop this week. Ordinations are coming...Tim to an Elder and James to teacher. I love these milestones, but the time goes so fast. It was only two years ago that we had an ordination party...John was ordained an Elder by Tom, then John ordained Tim a priest, and then Tim ordained James a deacon. It took about 15 minutes.
We are so blessed.

2 comments:

  1. That is AWESOME!!! I hadn't realized that the boys lined up so nicely like that for ordinations, LOL - that's TOTALLY wonderful!!! What a great opportunity for all of them! :-)

    ReplyDelete