Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Wow! It's been a week already?

well they stationed me in Indy 1st ward this time. my conpanions are Elder Christiansen and Elder Cannon, both vets in the area. there arent a ton of new adventures to report. it only took me a couple days here to get hugged by a drunk man. ohh i did also get into a bike wreck on my second day here. i clipped a mailbox with my handlebar. now my hands are all messed up from
the gravel i landed on.
college. ive considered being a teacher. im leaning more towards psychology for the time being, perhaps in the criminal or child psychology fields but im not really sure yet. teaching would be fun and theres certainly some job security there. i dunno.
the lost dutchman is pretty hoosier. all i know as far as hoosier things go is that when i go camping squirrels are no longer safe.
well you have a great week
i love ya
john

yes i got it (drivers license) extended. as far as where you should send it. im not totally sure. im sure you read my email from last week that i sent dad about college stuff. im pretty sure ill probably just start at bsu, i dont know if my grades and everything are good enough YET for anywhere else.
welp im in indy 1st ward. its on the south side. southport is in my area and our church is on stop 11 and about madison. round 3 for indianapolis. my companions are Elder Christiansen whos been out one more transfer than me and Elder Cannon whos been out about 9 months. this week was pretty good. we're all transitioning well to fit the threesome lifestyle. its always wierd having to make lesson plans to fit three when youre only used to doing it for 2.
not a ton to report about investigators. weve been doing a lot of tracting this last few days, i guess its accually a bit of an unussual amount. ive been trying to view tracting and other finding methods as a quest to find new gators. so ive been having fun with it.
birthday month is always crazy. at least youre going to have one less to deal with off and on for a WHILE. i think everyones getting kinda stressed with the end of school season coming up.
those were some really neat comments you shared with me from conference. our stake conference is coming up next sunday. its going to be a broadcast from SLC to our region. should be neat.
well i love you. have a great week!
john

No comments:

Post a Comment