Monday, May 25, 2009

Droppin' like flies

So today it was my turn. I was helping the kids move our tetherball into a new location and we dropped the base on my foot. It's like when you pinch your finger good and it swells way big and gets a huge bruise. So far I can wiggle my toes, the color of my toes is good and I can put weight on my heel. As long as I keep ice on it the swelling isn't too bad, but it's already showing a great bruise. I had to give my kitchen manager the bad news. They are having a bad time with subs these days, but I can't get to work for at least a couple days.

When it rains, it pours. Please keep us in your prayers.


4 comments:

  1. Sooo not good. :( I am sorry you and Tom got hurt. It is heck on skates getting older and I am defently finding that it takes longer to get everything on the up and up after an injury. I hope you heal quickly. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely!!! Hope your foot heals soon, and your hubby's head, and ... that that's the END of it!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch! I surehopes it will go away really fast! best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks awful! I hope there are no broken bones. Heal quickly!!

    ReplyDelete