Friday, May 29, 2009

Just call us...

brainless and hop-along!


This was Tuesday. Notice the remotes--all within reach! LOL

These photos really don't do it justice. I keep telling myself that one day it will start looking better instead of worse! As long as the swelling keeps going down a little each day. That's all I can ask for.


After my trip to the ER Monday, all I could do was laugh. One accident was sad, two was totally over the top. Suddenly, my attitude shifted. Thank goodness it wasn't worse for either of us. So what we have to use some of our savings to pay the bills...that's what it was there for anyway! Thank goodness we have teenagers and not toddlers! And they have been very patient with us cripples, by the way...cooking, running the household and all. It may not be all rosey, but life is still good.

1 comment: