Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Calm before the storm?

Tom's work is going well. He's graduated with his masters finally.

I'm doing well at work other than the usual district headaches.

John is doing well at work and looking forward to school. We have a trip planned for this weekend. Going to Rexburg to find an apartment, etc.

Tim is looking for work, mowing lawns and keeping himself busy.

James and Hannah are busy with school.

Other than a cold that came through this last weekend we are all doing well. My calendar has blank spaces on it.

Sometimes I just hate when things are going smoothly. It makes me wonder when the other shoe will drop.

I'll try to enjoy it while it lasts.

1 comment:

  1. I know that feeling! I'm glad things are going well for you guys right now.

    ReplyDelete