Monday, September 21, 2009

It's official!

The mailman brought Tom's Master's degree today!

I'm so proud of him. He worked hard for this!



Can't wait to see what changes this brings...I think! lol

Other congratulations are in order, too...

Tim was ordained an elder yesterday. I'm so proud of my boys. They are great kids and wonderful examples to me.

When Tom's dad passed away I really wanted a blessing, but Tom wasn't home. Then I remembered that John could do it. It was so neat to have my son give me a blessing. Now we have another elder in the family who can give blessings when we need them. We are so blessed!

2 comments:

  1. Tom, I am so proud of your acomplishment of finishing up school! I'm not far behind ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't barrow the Jack before you need it. :) I am glad things are going well. Love ya

    ReplyDelete