Thursday, August 6, 2009

Happy 13th


I can't believe my baby is 13 years old!

Hannah wearing my Honduran dress

Time out while playing twister


The cake


Opening presents

Opening presents


Hannah said, "Here's a good picture, Mom."


Playing hi-ya


Playing Twister

I love having parties with teenagers. I just had to be on hand to supervise. They took care of everything else. The entire time...when they were in the living room, I was in the family room. Or when they were outside I was in the house! lol


2 comments:

  1. It is good to know that there are some advantages to having teens. :) Mine are coming up fast! Happy Birthday Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've ever play "Hi Ya" I've played "Ha" but only with my family and it requires laying down... so fun. That might be a fun one to teach at the reunion next year.

    ReplyDelete