Friday, October 9, 2009

TGIF!!!

What an incredibly long week!

My kitchen manager had jury duty this week. She was called in on MONDAY morning. So I went to work 1.5 hours early.

Wouldn't you know it...she got picked for a jury. Not just a quicky jury either. They will be in court for TWO WEEKS! And that's BEFORE they start deliberations!

So all week going to work early, working with subs (not that they are bad, just different than normal), dealing with the district...It's been an interesting year already.

By Wednesday I thought it should be Thursday. Thursday should be Friday, and I nearly cried to think today wasn't Saturday, and I still had to go to work.

But it's over now!!! It's the weekend, baby! I'm going to enjoy it, finish getting rid of my cold, bottle the pumpkins and some grapes, get a nap or two, finish reading a book or two...!

Anyone got some fun date ideas for tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment