Saturday, November 28, 2009

Final Thankful for...

Nov 22--thankful for the gospel.

Nov 23--thankful that she and her sisters are no longer isolated, but can talk about things and work through them together.
Nov 24--thankful for some quiet time.

Nov 25--thankful she's done Christmas shopping. Have you seen the traffic out there?! I have two words for Christmas shopping..."online" and "early"

Nov 26--thankful that all her children are present, happy and safe this year. Next year we'll be missing Tim.

And most of all I'm thankful for my wonderful husband. He has put up with me for 23 years, and is a great father. I don't know what I would do without him.

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful I get to be reminded of the wonderful lives we live. :) I love you. Have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete