Saturday, November 21, 2009

Thankful for...

Nov 15--thankful for a good secretary. You don't realize how much they do until they aren't there. I'll be thanking her for all her hard work tomorrow when I see her.

Nov 16--thankful for the sisters in the ward. They are awesome. Anything need done? They do it!

Nov 17--thankful for her mission and the benefit it has been in the last few weeks.

Nov 18--thankful for a wood burning stove, lots of dry wood and boys who are willing to keep the fire stoked.

Nov 19--thankful for batteries. My mouse was running out of energy.

Nov 20--It seems I'm thankful alot for things from the past...specifically past learned knowledge. Today I am thankful for the knowledge I've gained about abuse and overcoming it as I help a loved one deal with it in her life. I'm thankful I got past my issues so I can help. I'm thankful that I KNOW Heavenly Father loves me personally so I can help her learn that HE loves HER, too.

Nov 21--is thankful for a good marriage. We're celebrating 23 years tonight since Thanksgiving is our actually anniversary this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment