Saturday, November 14, 2009

Thankful for...

Nov 8--I've been too busy to decide what I'm thankful for today. So...I am thankful for a nice warm bed. Goodnight.

Nov 9--I'm thankful for telephones. Except I like them best if they keep quiet! I couldn't have done everything today if I'd had to visit everyone in person.

Nov 10--Thankful for a doctor that makes sense...finally!

Nov 11--I'm thankful for inspiration...even when it comes at 4 AM!

Nov 12--I'm thankful for our Young Women leaders and the influence they are on the girls in our ward...including ours.

Nov 13--Thankful that every week has a Friday in it, and that today was Friday. It's been a long day.

Nov 14--thankful for knowledge learned from the last decade. With my new dietary guidelines, at least I'm not starting from scratch. I have alot of good habits already in place.

1 comment: