Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Fun

I am not a fan of Halloween. When I was a kid I loved dressing up and trick or treating as much as anyone else. Then I got into high school and mom said I couldn't do that anymore. Since we lived in a country area and houses were a mile apart, it became my job to drive the kids from house to house on Halloween, but I couldn't trick or treat with them.

As a parent I tolerated the whole dress the kids up for Halloween, but when they became pre-teens I decided that they were old enough to figure out their own costumes. So every year they get out the Halloween costume box and try to decide what they want to be.

Here's this year's results:



Tim is Sponge Bob Square pants



James is a super hero...I think Monkey Boy is the name



And Hannah is Alice from Twilight.

Isn't Hannah's haircut cute?! All that natural curl! All the kids got some of my natural curl (except Tim who got Tom's fine straight hair).

I'm glad Halloween is over. On to the other holidays...my favorites...Thanksgiving and Christmas!!!

1 comment:

  1. lol, don't approve that last comment! hahaha! I meant to say Thanksgiving and Christmas. I was looking at the word Halloween when I wrote it. Anyway, I love your family pics, too. They are great!

    ReplyDelete