Monday, January 11, 2010

Goal Update

I will do most tracking of my goals offline, but I will be posting progress photos on my blog this year. They will be where my book list was last year (scroll down and look on the right.) The first two photos are there now.

I have been working on weightloss for way too long and this is the year it will happen. I've lost a total of 23 pounds now. That's the first 10% of my body weight. I've lost a total of 8 since starting with the naturopath in November.

Today I talked to my medical doctor about adjusting my blood pressure meds and getting off them in the future. She wasn't so positive almost one and a half years ago when I was diagnosed with high blood pressure. She redeemed herself a bit today by being quite positive about that possibility.

2 comments:

  1. Ann that is so awesome! I'm excited for you...keep up the hard work and know there are lot of people around you rooting for your success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I am so proud of you. You are such a hard work and just wonderful to be around. I am glad to here that your are starting to feel better. :) Love ya

    ReplyDelete