Sunday, January 31, 2010

So Far So Good

A couple mornings this week I woke up with a headache. So, I decided it was time to check my blood pressure. It was 99/78. Then I decided it's time to cut my pill in half and see what happens. I took half yesterday and half today. So far it has stayed low. This afternoon it was 111/79 and my pulse has come down, too. It was 68 this afternoon when I checked my bp. Yahoo! I can't wait to be done with the meds! And Yahoo! The stuff with the naturopath is working!

I have been so frustrated this last week and a half because my weightloss hasn't progressed very well. I'm chalking it up to being a woman. So, I've been looking at ways I am progressing to help fight the frustration.

At the beginning of the year I looked in several stores and could not find a size 18 pants anywhere. I'm hoping to make the switch from W sizes to Misses sizes at 18. Anyway, I gave up on the stores and this week I checked my closet. I found 3 pairs of 18W capris and one pair of 18 capris. I'm set for spring! The 18W are just right, but the 18 is just a bit snug still. I'll just keep sewing tucks in my work pants until next fall when I can wear 14's (hope, hope, hope!)

I also found that this blouse is TOO big! I last wore it on October 11 when I was sustained in my new calling. I happily tossed it on the DI pile.


I've lost a total of 28 pounds so far...14 since starting with the naturopath.

Lastly...


Who bakes at midnight? Busy Relief Society presidents, that's who!

Don't these look too good to be gluten-free? Believe me, they taste too good to be. Thanks to Mary B for the recipe. It converts to gluten-free very well.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Lady!!! I sew at midnight, baking would just get me in trouble. LOL Keep up your good work. Love ya

    ReplyDelete