Saturday, January 9, 2010

Looking forward

I've learned that I'm the happiest when I'm working toward something. So, here are some of the goals I will be working on this year.

Physical:
Continue working with the naturopath for health and weightloss. (I've lost a total of 22 pounds from my highest weight...7.5 since starting with the naturopath. I won't tell you how many still to go.)
Floss my teeth daily.
End the year exercising 30 minutes 5 times a week.

Spiritual:
Read my scriptures daily (even if it's only one verse)
Attend the temple 12 times.

I'm also working on a few for my calling, but haven't finalized anything yet. I'll probably not post them.

Hopefully, the year of 2010 will go much better than our trip to Idaho Falls on January 1!

1 comment:

  1. At least your on the up at this point. :) Good luck, keep up the hard work.

    ReplyDelete