Monday, January 25, 2010

New Temple Announced

I'm pretty excited about this one because it touches my past. I spent 5th through 9th grades living in Payson, Utah. We moved to Cache Valley for my high school years and my parents moved back to Payson right before my sophomore year of college. They lived there 10 years that time.

The new temple will be just down the street from the second house my parents owned in Payson. It will be 1 mile from the first house and only ONE QUARTER MILE from the second house.

Payson is a nice little town. Next to Provo it's one of my favorites. I consider Provo to be my hometown. Since we lived in so many towns I figure I'm allowed to choose mine. lol

I'm excited that the people from Spanish Fork to Nephi will have a temple closer to them!

1 comment:

  1. That's funny that everyone from outside of Utah hears the news of Utah before the people living there do. HA HA That's wonderful...we've driving through Payson going up the Nebo Loop to Payson Lakes...beautiful area.

    ReplyDelete