Sunday, April 25, 2010

Change

I was looking at the three kids tonight and realized that Wednesday we will be down to 2 kids at home. I can't believe it's that time already. When the kids are little you never think the day will come when they leave home, but it does. Wednesday we will drop Tim off at the Missionary Training Center and we won't see him for 2 years. We are excited to see the growth he makes in the next two years, but I think I'm really going to miss him. I have a special bond with Tim. From the time he was born we could communicate without talking. We just know what the other is thinking and can read each other's body language perfectly. I never even heard him cry for the first five weeks because I could read him so well.

Tim and the friends that came to hear him talk today.
The family after Tim was set apart by President Christensen.
Tim saying goodbye to Aunt Linda (aka...second mom)
James took this photo of my front flower garden.



No comments:

Post a Comment