Sunday, September 19, 2010

Que buena!

It has been so fun to catch up with the Meza family from my mission. It's so gratifying to know how they have been for the last 25 years and to see the things they have done. I was chatting with Francy tonight. She told me that she was Relief Society president for four years and now is working in the other Relief Society meetings as well as teaching the temple prep class. Her husband is an assistant in the high priests. They are preparing for a temple trip to Guatemala on October 20. She says they go every year and she loves being in the temple. I know they are excited to have connected with me as I am with them. This technology is great! I need a current photo of them. This is the best I could do from their facebook albums.


Nancy (I think), Francy and Jasmin

Francy and her son Manases when he was on his mission--coming or going, I'm not sure which

And with all this Spanish floating around on my facebook I think my English is slipping a little. I was filling out the conducting sheet for Relief Society today and wrote for the lesson "Faith en Cristo" ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment