Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sometimes I'm slow

The other day I wrote about something I finally "got" while at the temple with Johnathan and Laney on Saturday.

Tonight I went to a Regional Auxiliary Training meeting and had the opportunity to learn at the feet (almost literally...I was on the second row back, within five feet of the speakers) of two members of the General Relief Society board. On top of that, the Relief Society presidents from our stake and one other stake were invited to attend a focus group with Sisters Staples and Doxey from the General Board.

After being spiritually fed and having several "ah ha" moments, I can honestly say...

I feel like I finally kinda know what I'm supposed to be doing!

1 comment:

  1. That is so wonderful. :) To feel like your are going in the right direction and doing what the the Lord wants you to do. That can be hard to find sometimes.

    ReplyDelete