Friday, September 3, 2010

Tomorrow...

First I sent him to kindergarten. He ran in to greet his teacher and new friends without looking back. I went out for some shopping therapy.


Then I sent him into the lone and dreary world when he went on his mission. He was excited and didn't look back. I read my mission journals and reminded myself of all the blessings and growth he would be gaining.


Now, I send him off to start his own family. He's still only looking forward with excitement...


I feel anxious because I know he is starting on some of the hardest years of his life, as he creates this new family, gets through school and settles into a career...

BUT I'm looking forward to grandchildren!

1 comment:

  1. You are doing great! I hope I do as well when my first gets married. Congradulations again. :)

    ReplyDelete