Monday, November 1, 2010

Swoosh!

That was October. Where did it go? I don't know. Do you?

Since my last post my life has been filled with the typical things...Relief Society, work, Relief Society, kids, Relief Society, kids' homework...did I say Relief Society? Please understand! I'm not complaining. Although this job has been very busy and taken lots of time, I'm enjoying it. I just don't have enough hours in the day and wonder where all the time went.

One of the highlights from the last couple weeks was this excerpt from Tim's email...

don't worry about the naturopath thing it will eventualy pass and you will be okay. some things just take time and seem like they will never end, but it will and just as the song "if you could high to kolob" says "there is no end to glory; there is no end to love; there is no end to being; there is no death above." so if we focus on what we are aming for everything will be a lighter burden and we will beable to make it to our goals. then if we stick to verse 4, that will help us alot to because it is like the iron rod. if we follow the things that we have been taught then we will be able to make it with no worry. everything will be okay.
i love you mom. i hope you have a wonderful day!
bye
timothy

Great advice! Especially when I know he has personal experience with it. Tim always struggled with school, but he never gave up. He kept trying and working at it. It's great to see the growth he is making and the man he is becoming.

Looking forward...Tom and I have decided to work together on another goal. This time we are limiting our sugar intake. No sugary treats except twice a week. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. That advice was very deep. What a great boy you've raised!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your idea on sugar intake. I may just do that too!

    ReplyDelete