Sunday, May 8, 2011

Just a calm, relaxing day

Today was just about perfect.

7 am--ward council meeting
8 am--Tom made gluten free Swedish pancakes and orange juice for breakfast
8:30 am--Linda arrived
9 am--Church where we had wonderful talks, a great Sunday School lesson and I was able to attend YW with Hannah. Here's the gift Hannah gave me.


12:30 pm--PHONE CALL with Tim!
4 pm--Dinner with John and Laney, complete with the cheesecake I made for the occasion.


After hearing about struggles some of my friends are going through this was a perfect day. We are all safe, we were all together and enjoying each other's company. What more could a mom want?

3 comments:

  1. I am with you on that. It wasn't a day of perfect peace but for this household it was a very good day indeed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful Mother's Day! You deserve it! Love ya sis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! :) That does sound like a VERY wonderful day! :) And what a cute recipe holder - very creative! :) I'll have to stop drooling over the cheesecake now... ;)

    ReplyDelete