Thursday, May 19, 2011

Life is good

It's amazing how much stress can take out of you. All week I've been enjoying the lower stress level. I've enjoyed all the Relief Society stuff I've been able to do without being stressed out before I even start. I'm going through in my mind what to tell the district. I have to be one hundred percent sure before I cut off any relationship. She finally gave me enough to reach that point. I've also dealt with enough abusers in my life to know that whatever I say will be thrown right back at me and I will not argue. I know I can't win a war of words, and I won't even try. I don't need to report her or tell the district anything to get past this and move on with life. I do feel bad for the next people in line, and a responsibility to them.

2 comments:

  1. I'm SO happy for you to be out of such a stressful situation - yay!!! :) Good luck with the district closing-out process, too... and happy moving on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is never easy to take a stand and say enough. I am glad that you had the courage to do what you needed to do. I hope everything is going better. :)

    ReplyDelete