Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving at our house

We decided to go non-traditional this year. 

Tuscan Style Salmon

Green salad, yams, olives and cranberry sauce
(the kids wouldn't give up cranberry sauce and Linda wouldn't give up yams...lol)

Rolls and fruit salad...rice wasn't pictured

After the Thanksgiving meal we had a nice afternoon. 

Linda and I made Peanut Butter and Oreo Truffles. 

And we all decorated a gingerbread house to send to Tim. 

Our TV fare was "Hymns of Thanksgiving." Guess what! My luck held out. I didn't see every single foot of the program, but as far as I know there was only one shot where you might have been able to tell it was me...and I was behind the microphone! lol 

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I was wondering why you were defrosting Salmon. =) Glad you had a good holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, holy yummy truffle goodness... those sound good, LOL! :) And I bet Tim will LOVE that house! :) What a neat gift to send him! :) Glad you had such a neat Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete