Thursday, December 18, 2008

On the fourth, fifth and sixth days of Christmas...

Day 4...

We watched a movie. Ok, it wasn't actually a full length movie. The boys went to the church to play dodgeball and returned home around 9 pm. So we watched the 25 minute film of "The Other Wise Man."

Day 5...

The kids all went to YM/YW, and I made candy with a friend. We put in "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" and "Horton Hears a Who" (the old cartoon versions) for her kids and we chatted and cooked up a storm. We made one batch of caramels, one batch of mint patties and one batch of coconut bars. We'll be dipping them for Day 7.

Day 6...

We're supposed to play games tonight, but Tom is at a meeting. Tim is playing computer games. I'm updating the blog, checking emails, sending cards...lol. James is laying around and Hannah is reading. I think I'll find a game we can play quickly now it's 9:30 pm and then send them to bed.

Here's to hoping for a snow day tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. My kids don't sleep in so I am not happy about snow days yet, but I am sure I will get there. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete