Sunday, December 7, 2008

Since I'm new at this...

I picked this up at Krista's post since she left it open for whoever. It will probably get old sometime...lol.

WHAT IS YOUR HUSBAND'S NAME? Tom or Dad...I'm not big on terms of endearment.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN MARRIED? 22 years

HOW LONG DID YOU DATE? Let's see, a few dates as friends before my mission and 1 1/2 weeks after my mission.

HOW OLD IS HE? 47

WHO IS TALLER? He is.

WHO CAN SING BEST? Me.

WHO IS SMARTER? I let him think he is, but I really know...lol. Except I still can't figure out the spring forward, fall back thing, and he can tell me every time.

WHO DOES LAUNDRY? Used to be me, but over the years we've developed a system where he starts it and I finish it. Not my favorite way to do it...I'd rather start it, except he gets everything mixed up and then I find the kids' socks and t-shirts in my drawers. I don't like that even more than folding clothes.

WHO PAYS BILLS? I do. Paychecks are deposited automaticly. He adjusts the exemptions when needed on his checks. I do that on mine. If we ever have a problem and need to call to correct it...he does it. He does most the banking since he can easily walk to the bank during his break.

WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED? Which side is the right side? Looking at the bed, he does. While on the bed, I do.

WHO COOKS DINNER? I do...if I can't talk the kids into doing it. They need to learn, right? Tom cooks about once a week unless he's very busy.

WHO MOWS THE LAWN? The kids...Tom is very good at delegating that one.

WHO'S THE FIRST TO ADMIT THEY ARE WRONG? Usually me.

WHO KISSED WHO FIRST? Tom kissed me first. It was my first kiss and I wasn't expecting it exactly so I was smiling (embarrassed) so he actually kissed my teeth.

WHO WEARS THE PANTS? He does, but it took a while for both of us to learn that we are a team.

I tag...Who's next? Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment