Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I loved this email...

I decided that rather than post about my total frustration with one of the kids' teachers, I'd share this wonderful email I got today instead. It made me laugh!

WHO IS YOUR ROLE MODEL???

Be sure not to peek!!!!!!!! You don't want to skew your answer.

Try this - it's really neat ... Don't look at the answers:

1) Pick your favorite number between 1-9

2) Multiply by 3 then

3) Add 3, then again multiply by 3 (I'll wait while you get the calculator....)

4) You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number....

5) Add the digits together

With that number, see who your ROLE MODEL is from the list below:


1. Einstein


2. Oprah Winfrey


3. Snoopy


4. Imelda Marcos


5. Bill Gates


6. Gandhi


7. Brad Pitt


8. Babe Ruth


9. Elder John Jenson


10. Barack Obama

I know....I just have that effect on people....one day you too can be like me.... Believe it!

P.S. Stop picking different numbers!! I AM YOUR IDOL, JUST DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!

NOW CLICK "FORWARD", PUT YOUR NAME IN NO. 9 AND SEND IT ON!!


Heavenly Father sure knows just when I need a smile and hug from John!

No comments:

Post a Comment