Saturday, January 17, 2009

New shoes and ankles

I do not like to go shoe shopping so when a pair fall into my hands I take them if at all possible.

These were given to me by the lunch room duty at our school. She is a 26 year old from Thailand. Her family and friends make these, send them to her and she sells them here in the states.

When Hannah came home that day, I said, "Hey, Hannah, I have another pair of shoes for us to share."

Hannah tried them on, and they fit perfectly. "They are so cute!"

Hmmm, I wonder if I'll have a chance at them when the weather gets warmer.

As for the ankles...

I have been thrilled in the last few months to see my ankles. I can actually see the bones and sinews moving around as I move my feet to various positions. I haven't seen that for ages!

2 comments:

  1. That is so fun. I got some new shoes too, but I had to buy mine. Ah well, at least they were on clearance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! :-) What adorable sandals, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete